THEATRE CLUB [1957-1959]

des. Lindsay May
368 Armagh street seating 54
1 Mar 1957 - 1959 (demolished)

Perhaps this was the theatre in Armagh Street East, seating capacity 56, that was owned and operated by George Fenton, and in which the Little Film Sciety had its first screenings in 1955.

HOME
LINKS
PREVIOUS CINEMA
NEXT CINEMA
CINEMA LIST
CONTACT

helps support the activites of the CANTERBURY FILM SOCIETY